Monday, March 29, 2010

LOA, Baby!



We received our LOA (Letter of Acceptance) today!  It was a total shock and surprise.  I still can not really believe it.  When  I got home from work today, I checked our email.  I saw an email from our agency and it said- "Yahoo!  We received your LOA."  I had to call them and double check.  It was true!  God is so good!


Our agency is saying that we will travel in 10-13 weeks.  I will post more about the next steps, when I can think straight! 

Thank you for your prayers and please keep them coming!

Psalm 118:24 - "This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."

2 comments:

  1. Yippee!!!!!!!!! Is Eli going back to China to meet his new di di??

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome news! Woooo! that was super-speed fast! 10 weeks will be here in no time!!! So excited for you & especially Eli! :)

    ReplyDelete