Sunday, September 6, 2009

Yesterday we went to the Nebraska State Fair. It will probably be Eli's first and last visit to the fair because next year it will be in Grand Island. We had a great day. Eli was excited to see all of the animals. That is all he wanted to do. Well that and ride the Ferris Wheel. He did get to see a lot of animals, but we did not ride the Ferris Wheel. It looked ancient. He loved the petting zoo the most. He fed all of the animals with one small cup of food. He portioned it out a little at a time. :) Scott and I enjoyed eating corndogs and snow cones.











4 comments:

  1. Seriously, Eli is about the cutest little guy I've seen! He has the most precious smile and seems to just enjoy life! I love that! And he is a true Husker fan I can tell! I'm an old Husker myself, so I appreciate a boy in a red uniform with a big "N" on it!!!
    Hugs! Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted you to know that I've been following all your family blogs every since you "got" Eli! I loved your idea of having a "Gottcha" Celebration! I look for you in the church hallways but have not yet spotted you. No wonder, there are so many at church. Anyway, I would love to meet your little "man" before I go back to Africa in December. Unfortunately, I'll be traveling most every Sunday from now until then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry we missed you...we went on Tuesday and we're getting ready to go back as soon as we're done with lunch. Did you see our stuff there? Dayna got a blue ribbon and the youngest needlework exhibitor award again! You know...Lancaster County fair is going to 10 days next year and advertising as a "super fair." I've heard lots of rumors about the "eastern Nebraska state fair." Hope to see you soon. I need an Eli fix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how there is a sign that says "Not responsible for accidents", like it has happened before. Looks like you guys had a great time! Eli is a doll as usual:)

    ReplyDelete