We had a fun Valentine's Day! In the morning I got to go to Eli's room at school and volunteer. I love spending time in his class and help out his teacher. They were all very excited it was a party day. :)
Noah and I had a yummy heart shaped lunch. Yum!
The party began! Everyone was ready for some fun!
Even Noah got in on some of the fun!
Eli chose to make a Monster Valantine Box. I decided to spray paint it red. I think it needed 5 coats to cover the cereal box. He had so much fun painting the dots and gluing on the teeth.
We think it turned out pretty cute! He and his friends got to pass out their cards. I forgot to take a picture of his. He chose to give bouncy balls and sour gumballs.
Checking out all of his loot!
Happy Love Day! We had a yummy dinner with heart shaped meatballs and spaghetti, heart shaped rolls and heart shaped jello jigglers. What a fun day!

No comments:
Post a Comment