A couple weeks ago Eli was eating a strawberry for a snack after school. When he got done, he looked at me kind of funny. He ran to the bathroom and looked at this teeth. One of the bottom ones was wiggly. He was so excited! He has wanted to lose a tooth forever. He spent the rest of the evening wiggling it wih his finger or tongue. I am not a tooth puller, so I told him it wasn't quite ready to come out. :)
He kind of forgot about it in the coming days. Then on Wednesday of last week I picked him up from school and he came running to the car with the biggest grin on his face. He lost it! He actually lost the tooth on the playground. It is somewhere in the snow. :) He decided he should write the Tooth Fairly a letter, so she would know he lost his tooth. He dictated it to daddy and put it under his pillow. It had to be just right. He woke up the next morning with 2 gold coins under his pillow. Thank you Tooth Fairy for the $2. He looks adorable with a missing tooth. His other tooth is already coming in. I can't believe my baby is big enough to lose his teeth. Time moves too quickly!
A good reminder to cherish every moment!
Beautiful smile!
Noah wanted in on the photo session too.

No comments:
Post a Comment