Eli started preschool today. I can't believe this day has come already. It seems like yesterday we met a shy and quiet little boy. He has grown so much this past year. He is talking up a storm, and we are understanding more and more every day.
This morning he was so excited to wear his new backpack. He chose a Super Heros backpack. It has Spiderman, The Hulk and other super heros on it. It is big. I think it is at least half his size. He loves it though. He was also thrilled to bring his kleenex into school. When we got to school, he walked right into the classroom (with a big smile on his face). We found his hook and put away his backpack. Then he got right to work, playing. His speech/language therapist works in his classroom, so I think that helped a lot. He is really comfortable with her and started playing with her right away. He gave me a quick kiss and off I went. I am so happy, he enjoyed his day. Why is it always so hard on the mommy?


That is one cutie pie! How is mom holding up? I can tell by the look on his face he will love it!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Lyn Thomas