Elijah and Dayna have become good friends. Dayna is the daughter of one of my friends. Alaina and I met 2 years ago, after we started our adoption process. We met on a yahoo group for All God's Children. I was so excited to meet someone from our agency. We started emailing. She said she lived outside of Omaha, but worked in Omaha as a teacher. She is a music teacher for OPS and she works at the elementary school I went to. What a small world. We are both teachers for OPS and we both have China cuties. We were destined to be friends. We have enjoyed getting to know the Wilson family. Oh ya, she is also a Wilson. Great name!
We had the privilege to hang out with Dayna the other day. Eli and Dayna always have a blast together. They giggle and giggle some more. I really enjoy seeing them play together.
Every time I think of you, I thank my God. And whenever I mention you in my prayers, it makes me happy.Philippians 1:3, 4 CEV

I don't know that it's possible for any two kids to be cuter than they are. And is it possible to giggle more than they do? If I haven't told you lately, I LOVE your son (and his parents, too!)
ReplyDelete