Sunday, January 15, 2012

Catching Up

I have been a terrible blogger! I am going to try and do better this year. 

Meeting Rudolf at Great Wolf Lodge

Hi Santa!

Gingerbread Night at School- I think Eli got enough candy on that house.  Yum!

I am an auntie again.  Meet Gustav James, born Dec. 17th

Helping with the cookies

Eli's first Symphony Concert

He even got to play the jingle bells on stage.  Fun!

Noah loves his animals! :)

Trying a gingerbread house at home.

Noah got in on the action.

Noah being my helper today.

Looking at the Gingerbread House Display


Cookie Decorating Contest at Ema and Papa's house

Elijah tasting his creation.

The cousins showing off their cookies.

The contestants

The winners!


We thouroughly enjoyed our Christmas holiday and time with family/friends.  The boys got way too much, but loved all of it! 

1 comment:

  1. I've looked for you almost every Sunday morning since coming back to the Statesn in early December. I saw you from a far once but was talking to someone else. I have yet to meet your boys.
    Carolyn.... from Africa

    ReplyDelete