Elijah turned 5 on Friday! I don't know where the time has gone. It seems like yesterday that he was 2 and tiny. He has grown so much. I think back to the day that we met him. He was so little and scared, but he was smiling by the end of the day. I could see a little of his personality right away. I have to stop and thank the woman who gave him life. I don't know where she is or what she is thinking on this day, but I pray that she knows how much we love this boy. He is our joy! I also want to thank his foster parents in China. They loved him so much and took such good care of him. He spent two birthdays with them., and I know that they are missing him today.
We spent the whole day celebrating this amazing boy! He chose Chinese for lunch and Pizza Pepperoni for dinner, his two favorite things! We are so blessed to be his parents and learn so much from him every day. He is growing up so fast! Elijah we love you so much!!!

Happy Birthday Eli!!!! You are a gift from God!
ReplyDeleteLove,
The Arnold's