Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Eve Fun

Wrapping up Noah's gift.  Eli was so excited to wrap it himself!

Listening to Papa read the Nativity Story.  Eli was telling others to be quiet.  :)  He did really well answering questions after listening.  Way to go, Eli!

Noah listening with Ema and Chloe.


Look, Mommy, I got a shape sorter!

My handsome boys

Ooh Cool!  A stomp rocket just like my friends!

The cookie decorators ready for work.

I love this cookie!

Eli getting right to work with the decorator sugar.

Isn't it beautiful?

Our annual cookie decorating contest-  It is always so much fun! 

Here are the entries

Here are the winners!  I won with my snowman cookie!!!  Scott tied for 3rd, which is the first time he has ever made it out of the bottom two.  His war paint cookie is always interesting.  It barely has any frosting, but he says it tastes best that way.  Whatever! 

Getting ready for Santa and the reindeer. 

Noah thought he should try one of Santa's cookies.  Yummy!

My darling boys before bed

This tree is beautiful!  Goodnight!

1 comment: